5/5/12

Zella Activewear & Yoga Class, Kansas City


Today we had our Zella Fittness event!  All the stylist modeled our Nordstrom Zella brand activewear, and then we had a yoga class in store.  FYI: Zella is about half the price of some major active brands worn by many women around Kansas City, however, it's quality and wearablitly is FANTASTIC!  The 'live in' legging is where I would suggest starting: Call me 913-492-8111 or E-mail me maggie.weber@nordstrom.com and we can talk sizing/ shipping/ or set an appointment in store!

Have a Wonderful weekend, Maggie

1 comment:

  1. The fitness event must have been great. I was introduced to Zella brand by a cousin and have been in love with their clothing since. It’s true that their products are mostly of reasonable price as well. I’m planning to order a sports bra from their store which I really liked, and I think it will be great to pair with my work out leggings.

    ReplyDelete