6/27/12

Desk To Dinner

I'm a lucky duck and really get to play with office wear; and I truly believe most work environments have moved to what we like to call "The New Nine To Five" or "Desk To Dinner" dress codes, which is fantastic!  I love that this way of dressing let's us all utilize our closets to the best of their advantage.  For instance, I'm wearing the following:

*Rag & Bone Blazer in a vibrant watermelon color that I LOVE

*Habitual black skinnies that are seriously comfortable. The first pair of denim that I've loved, after sticking solely to my other fave denim line, JBrand, for over five years!

*Trina Turk black and white silk shell

*GShock watch, that is a summer workout/ lake/ camping trip must

*Anna Beck silver earrings, that have been in my ears for about a month straight because they go with EVERYTHING

*Stuart Weitzman wedges... You. Will. Be. Infatuated.

What I love is that I can wear the blazer over a black sheath dress for more professional days/ looks.  My black skinnies are are a weekend must for sure.  The black and white shell is a closet staple as well, that I've worn many times with a classic black suit.  The watch and the earrings can both dress up/ down, adding a funky edge for work, and an ease to weekend.




(I realize I look like a total goofball here, but hey, anything to give you a giggle)
Enjoy, and please contact me for any of your dressing needs:  Maggie.Weber@Nordstrom.com
Warmly, 
Maggie

PS  While we always have to be careful getting too "Matchy Matchy" I did find a Nars lip color and nail color in the exact hue of my blazer... couldn't resist!



No comments:

Post a Comment