8/15/12

OXBLOOD

 OXBLOOD Denim: NYDJ 98.00
 Via Spiga Nude Platform Pumps 198.00
 Michael Kors Gold Tone Watch 195.00-250.00
BP Necklace 18.00, Dogeared Sterling Silver Cross Necklace 60.00, Large Links Gold Tone Necklace is Vintage

Have you, or have you not, seen OXBLOOD everywhere?!!  It might be THE color of the season.  I had to get a piece of this hue in my wardrobe ASAP so I chose the NYJD denim because of it's conservative price and lovely fit!  This denim has a much higher waist then most and tons of spandex for a comfy fit.  Roll the bottom for a more fashion forward look, tuck into boots, or leave straight for a cleaner look.

Click here to see my coveted OXBLOOD item that I'm just dying for... The email me for an appointment to discuss working this color into your closet at any price point!!

Enjoy,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment