1/20/14

Red Suede Shoes

 I've heard so many people commenting on 'how to wear black and not be boring'.  There have been more then a few blogs featuring the idea lately as well.  My question: Who ever said black was boring in the first place???  For me, it's the perfect palatte to highlight fabulous accessories... DUH.

 Enter: Enzo Angiolini red suede shoes.

Hi!: Michael Kors pony hair camo handbag.

Hello: Vintage turquoise earrings (purchased last year on Valentines day in cabo!)

 Oh Hey: Scorpion bracelet (purchased years ago in NYC visiting a bff!)


(also wearing: vintage lace top, Jbrand denim, Milly jacket,  Chanel aviators.)

The moral of my story: Start with a blank black canvas, and see where it takes you.

For a statement piece appointment: 

Maggie.Weber@Nordstrom.Com

"I wasn't satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement." 
Donald Trump

Have a wonderful week!
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment