1/30/14

She's Got The Look

New Obsession: 
Gigantic, Huge, Lovely, Catapillar Like Eyebrows.

I am madly in love with eyebrows. The frame on a picture, without them the image cannot put it's best foot forward.  Case in point, Lily Collins.  Her eyebrows are my ultimate goal, they are so beautiful!!  

I have been working with our local Anastasia Eyebrow representative at Nordstrom Oak Park, Sally.  She has done a wonderful job giving my unruly brows a nice shape, and now I'm dipping a toe into the waters of eyebrow tools.   The following items are my fave so far:


Nars eyebrow brush and Anastasia eyebrow gel.  The brush is step one, using an eye shadow to fill in, the gel is step two, holding everything in place.

"What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue.
When everything I'll ever do I'll do for you
and I go: la la la la la
she's got the look."- Roxette


For suggestions on Cosmetic artists and/ or products:

Maggie.Weber@Nordstrom.Com

Have a wonderful week!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment