12/2/13

furrier


I Love a good jacket....   and this fur bomber is my new favorite!  Layered up for a casual day of holiday shopping and errand running.
(*Dontchya just love Bloopers?!*)
Wide leg cordaroy pants by JBrand, jewel collared sweatshirt by Haute Hippie, Michael Kors silver Runway watch, Burberry headband, Vintage Fur.

  For an outfit or gifting appointment:

Maggie.Weber@Nordstrom.Com

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season,
Maggie

“I have had a holiday, and I’d like to take it up professionally.” 
Kylie Minogue

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. You look fabulous!! How long are the pants? Do they come in uuber long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI WFB! Thanks so much! The JBrand pants do have 34 inch inseam. However, if you are looking for Super Long, I'd rec Rachel Zoe. She actually makes LONG. I am about 5ft9, and with a 4-5inch heel, still have to hem about 3 inches from her LONG pant length!

      Delete